We are hiring!
Dallas Golf is currently accepting applications for positions on our e-commerce team. These jobs are based at our corporate office / internet warehouse in northeast Dallas. (Miller Road & 635.) Applications will be accepted via email. (Please scroll all the way down for specific instructions and the email address.)
- Phone duties (answering questions, taking orders, handling returns, returning voicemails, etc)
- Manage Dallas Golf's busy email inbox - responding promptly and professionally to every customer
- Daily customer service problem solving and order management
- Other tasks as assigned
- Must be familiar with golf equipment (yes, this is absolutely essential!)
- Able to learn web-based e-commerce software
- Comfortable working in a truly fast paced environment and handling multiple tasks at once
- Must be articulate and able to write coherent sentences, spell correctly, use grammar correctly, etc
- Should be comfortable interacting with customers on the phone
- Self motivated, highly organized, detail oriented, and able to problem solve quickly
- Familiarity with eBay and/or Amazon Marketplace is a plus
- Able to work approximately 40 hours per week Monday through Friday
If you wish to apply for any of the listed positions, please send a current resume and a brief cover letter detailing your relevant skills, golf equipment knowledge, and work experience to email@example.com at your earliest convenience. Compensation is dependent upon experience. Thank you!