HTML Source EditorWord Wrap
We are hiring!
Dallas Golf is currently accepting applications for a position on our e-commerce team - based at our corporate office / internet warehouse in northeast Dallas. (Miller Road & 635.) Applications will be accepted via email. (Please scroll all the way down for specific instructions and the email address.)
E-Commerce Team Associate (Full Time)
POSITION MAY ENTAIL ANY OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Creation of product SKUs and product listings (mostly spreadsheet work)
- Product photography and image editing (we provide the training)
- Receiving, sorting, organizing, or moving inventory in our warehouse
- Supporting the ongoing efforts to manage our large digital inventory catalog
- Supporting efforts to ensure inventory accuracy in our warehouse
- Picking, prepping, and/or packing orders for shipment in our warehouse
- Basic daily customer service functions and/or order troubleshooting
- Tasks as assigned to improve our daily operational performance
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE,YOU SHOULD HAVE TO APPLY FOR A POSITION:
- Must have at least a basic familiarity with golf equipment (yes, this is essential!)
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
- Able to learn web-based e-commerce software
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable handling a variety of different tasks throughout any given day
- Must be articulate and able to write coherently, spell correctly, use grammar correctly, etc
- Should be able to consistently type 40 wpm or more
- Self motivated, detail oriented, and able to problem solve quickly
- Able to lift 30 pounds and/or work on your feet for extended periods of time as necessary
* E-Commerce Dept is open Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm.
* Compensation is dependent upon experience.
If you wish to apply for a position, please send a current resume and a brief cover letter detailing your relevant skills, golf equipment knowledge, and work experience to firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience. Thank you!