The new TaylorMade P790 irons are now available! TaylorMade is building on one of their most popular set of irons with its latest release.The TaylorMade’s 2019 P790 irons comes standard with either a True Temper’s Dynamic Gold 105 steel shaft or UST Mamiya’s Recoil 760/780 SmacWrap graphite shafts. A six piece iron set cost $1049.99 for steel and $1,199 for graphite. Don't forget that we offer financing with Affirm!
Key Features of the TaylorMade 2019 P790 Irons:
- SpeedFoam cavity pushes the limits of COR to produce groundbreaking distance in a forged iron
- SpeedFoam remains resilient at impact to produce soft touch and responsive feedback for player-preferred feel
- Forged 4140 carbon steel, wrapped face construction, and soft carbon steel body create explosive distance and forgiveness
- Strategically placed low tungsten weighting increases MOI throughout the set
- Progressive Inverted Cone Technology (PICT) design to help reduce the right miss
- Ultra-thin internal leading edge with cut-thru Speed Pocket provides additional forgiveness
The P790 irons meet the peformance demands of pro golfers as well as amateurs It is .a true distance iron with forged feel. These irons tick of the boxes of many golfers looking for a iron set. The club has gotten even more forgiving without losing the player-preferred feel. The Tungsten slug is now reshaped and increased to drive the center of gravity deeper. The iron set is progressive with more blade like look as well as length in the scoring clubs (7-PW). The offset has also been removed in the long irons. Visit Dallas Golf or any local shop to find out why the P790 irons are one of the most popular irons. We have the demo heads ready to get you fitted with the best shaft to match your swing!